Abstract Submission Dates
March 15, 2017 (extended)
- Submit abstract for review of Program Committee
- Click Here to start submission
March 20, 2017
- Notification of Acceptance
May 22, 2017
- Submit FINAL podium presentation in MS-PPT format for screen projection and for distribution via SWTW website to attendees.
June 4, 2017
- Start of Workshop in San Diego, CA.
- Ranch Bernardo Inn
June 7, 2017
- End of Workshop in San Diego, CA.
Podium Template (Download PPT)
At SW Test, each podium session consists of three 30 minute presentations. There are no formal technical papers or published proceedings; however, copies of the presentations are made available to the attendees each day of the workshop via a password protected page on the SW Test website.
The technical program schedule does not conflict with the SW Test EXPO; so there will be ample opportunities for networking.
Topics for the podium presentations and poster sessions for 2017 will include:
- New Probe Card and Space Transformer Technologies
- Internet of Things Challenges
- Automotive Probing (Tri-Temp and high current)
- High Power & RF (3-12GHz)
- Testing Advanced Memory Architectures
- Bump, Micro-Bump & Copper Pillars
- Large Array and Multi-site SoC and Logic Cards
- Small Pitch (<50um) and Small Pad Opening
- Parametric and Test Structure Challenges
- Productivity Improvements for High Volume Production
- Probe Data Collection, Analysis, and Management
- Improving Cost of Ownership and Cost of Test
- Advances in Metrology Tools
- Probe Potpourri (anything goes)
For more information, please contact either:
Jerry Broz, Ph.D.
SW Test Workshop
Technical Program Chair
SW Test Workshop