June 9, 2013
• Start of Workshop in San Diego, CA.
• Ranch Bernardo Inn
June 12, 2013
• End of Workshop in San Diego, CA.
At the SWTW, each podium session consists of three 30 minute presentations. There are no formal technical papers or published proceedings; however, B&W copies of the presentations are made available to the attendees and color versions are made available on the website.
The technical program schedule does not conflict with the SW Test EXPO; so there will be ample opportunities for networking.
Our Program Committee has not decided on the major themes, however, we are actively soliciting presentations for many "hot topics" that include (but are not limited to) ...
• New probe card and contactor technologies
• Practices and challenges for "lead-free" wafer sort
• Challenges of 300-mm wafer probing
• Monitor and reduction of chip I/O pad damage
• Low k-dielectric and probe of active circuitry challenges
• Area array and C4 solder bump probing
• Parallel, multi-site probing
• Productivity improvements for high volume production
• Probe data collection, analysis, and management
• Probe card cleaning, extending card life, improving cost of ownership
• Advances in Probe Card Analyzers and metrology tools
• Addressing unique probing requirements:
• Copper I/O pads
• RF and microwave
• Mixed signal, low noise, and parametric
• Very high frequency digital
• Probing for Known Good Die
• High power devices
• Probe Potpourri (anything goes)