Abstract Submission Dates
Our preliminary schedule for the 29th Annual SWTest Technical Program is the following …
January 4, 2019
- Abstract submission opens
- Start Submission
March 15, 2019
- Abstract submission deadline
- Start Submission
March 22, 2019
- Author acceptance notifications
May 24, 2019
- Submit FINAL podium presentation in MS-PPT format for screen projection and for distribution via SWTest website to attendees.
June 2, 2019
- Start of Conference in San Diego, CA.
- Rancho Bernardo Inn
Podium Template (coming soon)
At SWTest, each podium session consists of three 30 minute presentations. There are no formal technical papers or published proceedings; however, copies of the presentations are made available to the attendees each day of the conference via a password protected page on the SWTest website.
The technical program schedule does not conflict with the SWTest EXPO so there will be ample opportunities for networking.
Podium Presenters receive these benefits:
- A Speaker discount registration rate
- Guaranteed reservation at Rancho Bernardo Inn
- Speakers’ Breakfast Monday morning
Topics for the podium presentations and poster sessions for 2019 will include:
- New Probe Card and Space Transformer Technologies
- Internet of Things Challenges
- Automotive Probing (Tri-Temp and high current)
- High Power & RF (3-12GHz)
- Testing Advanced Memory Architectures
- Bump, Micro-Bump & Copper Pillars
- Large Array and Multi-site SoC and Logic Cards
- Small Pitch (<50um) and Small Pad Opening
- Parametric and Test Structure Challenges
- Productivity Improvements for High Volume Production
- Probe Data Collection, Analysis, and Management
- Improving Cost of Ownership and Cost of Test
- Advances in Metrology Tools
- Probe Potpourri (anything goes)
For more information, please contact the General Chair or Technical Program Chair listed below:
Jerry Broz, Ph.D.
Technical Program Chair