Abstract Submission Dates
Our preliminary schedule for the 32nd Annual SWTest Technical Program is as follows:
December 12, 2022
- Abstract submission opens
Submit your Abstract
March 10, 2023
- Abstract submission deadline
March 17, 2023
- Author selection notifications. Authors have one week to respond.
March 24, 2023
- Author acceptance notifications
May 19, 2023
- Submit FINAL podium presentation in MS-PPT format for screen projection and for distribution via SWTest website to attendees.
June 4, 2023
- Start of Conference in Carlsbad, CA, at Omni La Costa
At SWTest, each podium session consists of three 30 minute presentations. There are no formal technical papers or published proceedings; however, copies of the presentations are made available to the attendees each day of the conference via a password protected page on the SWTest website.
The technical program schedule does not conflict with the SWTest EXPO so there will be ample opportunities for networking.
Podium Presenters receive these benefits:
- A Speaker discount registration rate of $500 vs. the advance full conference rate of $880
- Guaranteed reservation at Omni La Costa
- Speakers’ Enhanced, Hot Breakfast on Monday morning
Topics for the podium presentations for 2023 will include:
- New Probe Card and Space Transformer Technologies
- MEMS Probe Fabrication Methods
- Internet of Things Challenges
- Automotive Probing (Tri-Temp and High Current)
- High Power & RF (3-12GHz)
- Testing Advanced Memory Architectures
- Bump, Micro-Bump & Copper Pillars
- Large Array and Multi-Site SoC and Logic Cards
- Small Pitch (<50um) and Small Pad Opening
- Parametric and Test Structure Challenges
- Productivity Improvements for High Volume Production
- Probe Data Collection, Analysis, and Management
- Improving Cost of Ownership and Cost of Test
- Advances in Metrology Tools
- Probe Card Analyzers, Lasers and Probe Characterization Equipment
- Probe Potpourri (anything goes)
For more information, please contact the General Chair or Technical Program Chair listed below:
Jerry Broz, Ph.D.
Technical Program Chair