Position Your Company as a Leader in the Industry!
Become an official SWTest 2023 Corporate Sponsor and receive exclusive opportunities and prominent recognition throughout the conference, including the exclusive promotional opportunities in the table below.
Sort or search the table below to further explore the benefits offered to sponsors.
|Premium Exhibit Booth Location for sponsors confirmed as of April 1st.||Premium||Prime||Priority|
|Complimentary Full Conference Registration||2||1|
|Complimentary EXPO ONLY registration||2||2||2|
|Opportunity to participate in a lottery to reserve one of two 2,000 sq. ft. Presidential Suites at the rate of $559 per night if confirmed by April 1st. (Discounted Hospitality Parlor is included as well as 2 guest rooms with the option of a 3rd adjoining room at the group rate).||X|
|One Complimentary upgrade to a Plaza Suite at group rate of $259 per night (price includes guest room and parlor). Optional upgrade to one-bedroom Villa for $409 per night.||X|
|Guaranteed company room block of guest rooms at Omni La Costa for sponsorship comfirmed by April 1st.||10||5||3|
|Opportunity to participate in the SWTest Golf Tournament, Sunday morning, June 4th. One complimentary 4-person team with golf carts included. Additional 4-person teams can be purchased for $750.||X||X||X|
|Sponsor Reception with hosted bar & hors d’oeuvres on Sunday evening at the Orchid Terrace||X||X||X|
|Pre-conference email blast reminder with company’s logo, description, and booth information.||X|
|Opportunity to have a banner in Registration Foyer (provided by sponsor)||X|
|“Thank You” signage and recognition||Tuesday Social||Monday EXPO||Monday EXPO|
|Reserved Corporate Sponsor seating at Tuesday evening Social event||X||X||X|
|Complimentary full-color advertisement in the EXPO Directory||1 page||1 page||1/2 page|
|Company logo in the Technical Session Screen Saver which will display in the General Session Room & Lobby Monitors||X||X||X|
|Logo and link to company website at swtest.org||X||X||X|
|Recognition in the Conference Program & registration lobby signage||X||X||X|
|Sponsor signage at your exhibit booth||X||X||X|
|Mobile App Push Notifications (text only)||2||1||1|
|Opportunity to display marketing material on the Corporate Sponsor Table||X||X||X|
Exhibitor Booth Details
Exhibitor Booth Information
- A 10’ x 10’ pipe and drape booth with an 8’ high back drape and 3’ high draped side rails
- One 6’ draped and skirted table, two plastic side chairs and one waste basket provided
- One 7” x 44” ID sign
- One (1) complimentary EXPO ONLY registration which includes all meals and social activities (can be upgraded to FULL CONFERENCE for $440)
- Company listed with logo and company description in EXPO Directory and Mobile App as an Exhibitor
- Logo and link to company website at swtest.org
Reasons to Exhibit
- The SWTest EXPO brings together ALL the top probe and probe-related suppliers in one place at one time in a relaxed and friendly environment for networking, meeting, and partnering.
- Top probe card, probe equipment, and related service suppliers will exhibit their latest products and services at the SWTest EXPO.
- You won’t find a more highly focused, qualified group of industry thought leaders looking to network, advance their knowledge, and navigate the ever changing semiconductor wafer test industry.
- No other EXPO delivers so much for so little! Don’t be left out of this one-of-a-kind marketing opportunity! EXPO hours do not compete with the Technical Program.
EXPO Floor Plan
EXPO Schedule (subject to change)
SWTest 2023 EXPO Schedule
- Monday, June 5th
- 8:00am – 2:30pm Direct Shipments, Alliance Exposition Installation
- 12:00pm – 4:00pm Exhibitor Move-In
- 5:00pm – 8:00pm Exhibits Open – EXPO will include a variety of food stations for dinner with a one-hour open bar
- Tuesday, June 6th
- 3:00pm – 5:00pm Exhibits Open and will include afternoon refreshments
- 5:30pm Ballroom Locked
- 6:00pm Social event
- Wednesday, June 7th
- 7:00am – 10:30am Dismantle of exhibits
- 8:00am Carrier Check-in
- 12:00 noon Shipments Removed By
Preferred file format: Vector graphic in EPS or AI format with any fonts converted to outline
Alternate file formats: PDF (fonts must be embedded if not converted to outline prior to exporting); TIF; JPG.
Raster images must meet the following specifications:
- A minimum resolution of 300 dpi
- A minimum width of 3″ (216pt)
All logos should be in CMYK color mode. Spot colors will be converted to their CMYK or grayscale equivalents for print media and RGB equivalents for electronic media.
Deadline: ASAP to be included on the website but no later than May 26th, 2023 to be included in EXPO Directory. Submit to firstname.lastname@example.org
Directory AD Guidelines
Preferred file format: JPG
Color: Full Color
Full page ad size: 800x1650px (for Platinum & Gold sponsors)
Half page ad size: 800x826px (for Silver sponsors)
Deadline: Friday, May 26th, 2023 (submit to email@example.com)
Mobile App Push AD Guidelines
Please submit 600 characters or less to be used in the mobile push to attendees to Tracy Broz (firstname.lastname@example.org) by May 26th, 2023